- 6 oz smoked salmon slices
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ red onion
- 3 radishes
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup yoghurt of your choice (full, low-fat, Greek)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 3 mini wraps
- Juice of 1 lime
Makes three mini wraps filled with salmon and salad.
1. Dice the avocado, chop the red onion, halve the cherry tomatoes, cut the radishes into thin slices, and put all the ingredients together with a handful of arugula in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with the juice of half a lime. Mix everything together and set to one side. If possible, make the salad one hour before serving and place in the refrigerator, so that the flavors can mingle fully.
2. Finely chop the cilantro, and mix it with the yogurt and the rest of the lime juice to make a fresh dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a grill pan on high heat. Spread some oil on the wraps and grill them on both sides.
4. Fill each wrap with two large tablespoons of the avocado salad and two slices of smoked salmon, and serve with the yoghurt-lime sauce and fresh cilantro.