- 6 slices of flame-roasted smoked salmon
- 1 large naan bread (or two smaller ones)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3.5 oz cream cheese
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill
- Optional: salt and pepper
Makes one large naan pizza with salmon
1. Bake the naan bread in the oven until crispy. Consult the instructions on the packaging for this.
2. Mix the cream cheese with the lemon juice and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Spread the naan bread with a generous layer of this mixture and place the flame-roasted smoked salmon on top.
3. Garnish with a few thin slices of radish and freshly chopped dill, and serve at room temperature.
Tip: delicious as a light dinner with a fresh salad, or cut into thin strips to serve with drinks or as a starter!