- 3.5 oz salmon, sliced lengthways
- 5.3 oz cream cheese
- 1 – 2 tsp horseradish
- Lemon juice
- 1 thin cucumber (or possibly 2 snack cucumbers)
- 0/5 cup fresh dill
- Salt and pepper
Makes 10 cucumber and salmon rolls.
1. Once the cream cheese reaches room temperature, mix it with 1 to 2 teaspoons of horseradish (to taste) in a bowl. Finely chop the dill, add the salt and pepper, and sprinkle with the juice of half a lime. Mix well!
2. Cut the salmon into long strips and slice the cucumber into thin ribbons (lengthways) using a peeler or cheese slicer. The cucumber and salmon should be about the same width because you will roll them up together.
3. Take a slice of salmon and spread it with the cream cheese mixture. Top with a cucumber ribbon and gently roll everything up into a roll. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve, so that the rolls still have time to set.
Tip: delicious as part of a dinner with sushi, as an aperitif, or as a snack with drinks!